HCAP is a societe anonyme that has been established under Law 4389/2016, is registered in the General Commercial Register (GEMI) with no. GEMI 140358160000 and has tel .: +30 210 0106900, Fax: +30 210 0106953, Email: email@example.com and website: http://www.hcap.gr/.
Please note the following:
- Cookies can be installed by the provider of the website visited by the user (“first party cookies”) or by third parties through the provider of the website (“third party cookies”) visited by the user.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that are stored on your device and are not automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser, unlike session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
- Upon entering the HCAP website, you are immediately informed about the exact categories of cookies we use, their purpose, duration and their recipients.
- In case non-technically necessary cookies are used, the consent of the users / visitors is requested after their prior appropriate information. You can revoke your consent at any time or generally modify your preferences by clicking on the link Cookie Banner
- If users / visitors wish to prevent the receipt of cookies, they can configure their browser to prevent the receipt of some or all of the cookies or to notify them every time they are sent to them. To manage cookies, you must follow the relevant instructions per browser.
- You can be informed in detail about the collection and processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights in the Personal Data Processing Policy of HCAP, which is posted on this website.
HCAP regularly checks the content of its website, as well as this Policy. HCAP reserves the right to modify the content of its website, as well as this Policy, whenever it deems it necessary, without prior notice or warning, with only the relevant announcement of the new content through this website. For this reason, we recommend/ you are requested to check this Policy regularly for any changes. This Policy, as well as the use of this website in general, are governed by Greek law. Any dispute that may arise will fall under the jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.
You can be informed in detail about the cookies used on our website by following the Cookie Banner link.